Burlington Country Club – 568 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT
- From South: Route 7 North/Shelburne Road. Take a right onto Prospect Street and follow it as it winds through the neighborhood. At the stop sign, take a right to remain on Prospect. Continue on Prospect and BCC will be on the right.
- From North: From exit 14 on I-89, go on US2 (Williston Road/Main Street) toward Burlington. At UVM Green take a left on Prospect Street. Prospect Street and follow for about a mile BCC on left.
Burlington Tennis Club – 12 East Terrace, South Burlington, VT
- From South: Route 7 North/Shelburne Road. Take Swift Street to Spear Street. Take a left on Spear Street. Before reaching Williston Road, take a right onto East Terrace. The BTC parking lot is left off East Terrace.
- From North: From exit 14 on I-89, go on US2 (Williston Road/Main Street) toward Burlington. Take the Spear Street jug handle and continue across Main Street, instead of going up Spear Street continue around toward Main St. Take right onto East Terrace. BTC is a few hundred feet up on the left.
EDGE of South Burlington – 75 Eastwood Drive, South Burlington, VT
- From the South: Route 7 North/Shelburne Road. Right onto Swift Street. Left onto Farrell Street. Right onto Eastwood Drive. 75 Eastwood Drive is on the left.
St. Albans City Pool – 99 Aldis St, St Albans, VT
- Take 89 North to exit 19 in St. Albans. Go straight through the 4-way intersection. Take a right onto Main Street. Travel straight on Main Street, go to the second stop light and take a left onto Lake Street. Go straight on Lake Street to the church on the right side of the road; take a right at the church onto Elm Street. Travel straight on Elm Street over the train tracks and past the baseball fields on the right. Take a left onto Aldis Street. The pool is on Aldis Street on the left side of the road.
Town of Essex Pool – 208 Sandhill Road, Essex, VT
- Take 89 North to exit 15 onto Route 15 East. Take Route 15 to the light at Susie Wilson Road. Take a left onto Susie Wilson Road. Follow Susie Wilson Road onto 289 North. Exit 289 at Route 15. Follow Route 15 East to the light at the junction of 15 and 128 Take a right at the light. (Stay on Rte 15) for about ¼ mile Take a right onto Sand Hill Road. The pool is about ¼ mile up on the right.
Vergennes Town Pool – East Street, Vergennes, VT
- From North – Take Route 7 South but avoid turning at the 1st light which is 22A, avoid turning at the 2nd light which is Monkton Rd. (you will see Aubuchon Hardware in the plaza at this light and will also see Dollar General on your left) but take the following right from Rt. 7 which is New Haven Rd. You will see the “American Eagles Club” on your right at the turn. Follow New Haven Rd. about 3/4 of a mile and East Street will be on your right directly across the street from Big Barn Furniture Store. The pool is located at Vergennes Elementary School which will be immediately on your right and parking is available in the school parking lot on the left.
Winooski Pool – Myers Memorial Pool Landry Park, Pine St, Winooski, VT
- From South – Take 89 North to exit 15 go left down the hill to East Spring Street (bear right just before railroad tracks). Follow this street across Rte.2&7 (Main Street). Two blocks after the stop light (Main Street) take a right on North Street and continue up till you get to Pine Street on your left. Take Pine Street and pool is on your left, Parking on your right.
- From North-Take 89 North to exit 16. Take a left onto Route 7 South/Main Street Winooski. Take a right onto East Spring Street after two blocks take a right on North Street and continue up till you get to Pine Street on your left. Take Pine Street and pool is on your left and parking is on your right.